Sunday 9 March 2014

Springtime Vitamin D

I took some time out this morning to have some 'me' time, taking myself off for a wander around the fields close to home, yet with almost no-one around it was so peaceful. Just me, and the sound of the stream and birds chirping merrily away. Lapwings are making their presence felt, I love the sound of their call. If you've never heard it click this link to the RSPB where you can play a recording; it really is the most unusual sound.

With the sun shining and little wind I spent most of my two hour wander in just a t-shirt.

location of my first 15 minute sit-and-think-of-nothing spot





second pause for 'just-listen' time

me and my shadow enjoying the sunshine above Glossop


llamas...couldn't get them to come any closer



No comments:

Post a Comment