Friday 5 August 2011

Shelf Moor Fell Race

A few months ago I posted that I might run this fell race in September....that's out of the question now, having had a knee issue from running, a month of total rest and a month of rehab - although I'm back running my fitness isn't going to be good enough. I know I could run it, but I want to run it and feel good, rather than struggle the whole way round and let it put me off racing any more.

In brighter news, I'll be at the race anyway as I'll be providing sports massage for the runners. Global Therapies have been tasked with providing pre- and post-race massage for the fell runners. The race is organised by Glossopdale Harriers and we'll be based near registration and all donations go to Glossop Mountain Rescue Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment